DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Switzerland by DK Travel
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this picturesque and unique country.
Marvel at the iconic Matterhorn, explore the fascinating art galleries and museums of Basel, or stroll around the historic town of Lausanne on Lake Geneva: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Switzerland with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Switzerland:
- Over 35 color maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Switzerland designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floor plans show the inside of icons such as Genevas impressive Cathedrale Saint-Pierre, Berns masterpiece-filled Kunstmuseum, the enchanting Chateau de Chillon, and more
- Color photographs of Switzerlands historic cities, picturesque towns, impressive architecture, beautiful scenery, and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the countrys fascinating history and culture, varied languages, alpine environment, unique architecture, tunnels and railways, traditional festivals, as well as outdoor activities including skiing and hiking
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Bern; Mittelland, Bernese Oberland, and Valais; Geneva; Western Switzerland; Northern Switzerland; Zurich; Eastern Switzerland and Graubunden; and Central Switzerland and Ticino
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Switzerland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Switzerland.
On a tour of Europe? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Europe.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide St Petersburg
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Switzerland
Simply link your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to your Booktopia account and earn points on eligible orders. Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Ski the Alps, explore the idyllic countryside, and take in the alpine scenery when you travel to Switzerland. See history, art, and more in this unique and vibrant country.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Switzerland is your indispensable guide to this beautiful part of the world. The fully updated guide includes unique cutaways.
you ve got the right one baby